Guided Troubleshooting and Embedded Diagnostics for the Technician
DSI Workbench allows for deployment of eXpress or user supplied diagnostics within production and maintenance troubleshooting environments. DSI Workbench facilitates the integration of diagnostic design views, engineering views, photos and videos within an integrated environment.
- Integration of diagnostic and design data
- Integration of test procedures, test setup prerequisites and remediation procedures
- Allows for including engineering design drawings, photos and videos which in turn can interact with the diagnostics
- Manage multiple system diagnostic procedures.
- Integration with test executives using ATML (IEEE 1631.1) or PDEL (IEEE 1545).
- Integrated database to track and record repairs and fault resolutions.
DSI Workbench History & Feedback Module
The DSI Workbench History & Feedback module tracks and records maintenance actions and fault resolutions in DSI Workbench. The Workbench Reports application provides reports on resolution history and maintenance performance.
- Setup and maintain troubleshooting tickets.
- Tracks fault repairs.
- Tracks and reports upon fault resolutions.
- Provides reporting for administrators to gage the performance of diagnostic and maintenance actions.
- Supports S1000D technical publication environments
DSI Workbench API
The DSI Workbench Application Programmable Interface allows for embedding the DSI Workbench diagnostic reasoning, controls, reporting and data tracking capabilities into a custom user developed application. The API provides feedback from databases and user prompts into reporting of diagnostic actions taken.
- Allows for deployment of eXpress generated static diagnostics to work with user supplied tests executives and maintenance software.
- Automated reporting of diagnostic results based upon supplied test conditions.
- Allows customization and configuration of diagnostic reporting methods.
- Supports tree-based diagnostic, dynamic diagnostic sessions and fast fault signature lookup.
For more information regarding DSI Workbench API, click here.